Sunday, December 4, 2011

So a lot of things have been happening since we last saw/heard from each other. We made decisions on what to study and which path to take; some of us have stuck with those decisions, others have had a change of course, be it by choice or by circumstance.


I know not everyone will check this blog all the time. Heck, I don't. :P But when you do, I hope you'll see things that will ENCOURAGE you. BORE you. GLADDEN you. SHOCK you. I guess what I'm trying to say is that once in a while, an update of our lives would be fun.

You know why? Because maybe someday you'll come on this blog and realize Tian Ming has become a top notch plastic surgeon, Mira is now datin so-and-so, Sean's become a supermodel.
The list goes on. And when you do realize this you'll be thinking to yourself, HEY! I KNOW this person! Lepas tu bolehlah tanya diskaun utk plastic surgery dari Dr. Tian Ming muahahahaha.

And I shall eat my own medicine and start with the first post. :) Hopefully this will become a trend. Can't wait to hear about you guys' lives!

0 comments: