Friday, October 30, 2009

Hello.

Hey... How is everyone? I currently study at SABS.... Got some new friends there... But still... Really miss my old classmates alot, especially Sean, Li Ann and Joel...... I am a prefect now, at SABS...... But the post I got is really torturing me... Almost every monday and wednesday have to reach school before 7a.m..... And whole body sure sweat after the assembly... Have to change 3 shirts each day =x =.=
I post some of my pictures here... Just wanna share wif you all =D



Pertabalan Pengawas that day...







Ahahaha you can't see me =P



My classmates =D


My new friends from other schools and matrix =)









The old penyelaras perhimpunan and the new penyelaras perhimpunan,
Jun Jin and me =D




Hey brothers and sisters.... I know I have done many things wrong last time...... I am here to apologise...... sincerely...... Hope you all can forgive me. =)

Keep in touch okae? Haha...


The end. Have a nice dae. =)

0 comments: